Amazon Universal — mybook.to/Ross7Brides
Apple — https://apple.co/2KnCzQJ
Nook — http://bit.ly/2Ing6Bd
Kobo — http://bit.ly/2KYB3nB
Google — http://bit.ly/2WPErZ7
Ross Blackthorne likes his cars fast and his women faster. As the third son, he’s accustomed to living his life without the pressure to succeed that his older brothers face. But when he crashes his race car during a public event, his father decides enough is enough. It’s time for Ross to step up and join the family business.
Holly Brooks has her hands full running operations at the Blackthorne Distillery in Lexington, Kentucky. The last thing she needs is to babysit an unrepentant playboy who doesn’t have any interest in learning what it takes to make world-class bourbon.
Ross only intends to stay for as long as it takes to convince his father he’s better suited to driving fast—but working in close proximity to Holly is more interesting than he expected.
Can daredevil Ross convince good girl Holly that he’s worth the risk? Or is their budding relationship doomed to crash and burn?
****What I Liked About Ross****
- Racing man!! (I married one, so I’m sort of partial)
- Holly is so very relatable to me ~ her attitude, work ethic, and serious demeanor
- Tension in the Blackthorne family
- Continued intrigue with the family secret
- The new Kentucky setting
- Ross is just the kindest, sweetest genuine good guy with the biggest heart for others
- Ross is willing to step out on his own – the first of the Blackthorne men
- All the talk about cool cars
- I sighed
- I swooned
- I fell in love with Ross myself
What didn’t I like? Well, being in a racing family myself, I can say that a lot of what was mentioned concerning racing and NASCAR specifically was on point. However, there were a few things that weren’t, and that bugged me just because of my knowledge. No biggie. It didn’t take away from the story. I also didn’t like that Ross seemed to give up some things so easily that he seemed to love in the beginning.
Overall, I really enjoyed this continuation of the Blackthornes!! 4 Stars!
Meet the Blackthorne men, each one as hot, fast, and smooth as the whisky that built the family fortune, and yachts and race cars that bear their name. From proud Scottish stock, Blackthornes never lose. But, one by one, the seven sexy men in this family are about to risk everything when they fall for strong and beautiful women who test their mettle in life…and love.Don’t miss these sexy, heartwarming, emotion-filled books by seven bestselling authors: Barbara Freethy, Julia London, Lynn Raye Harris, Cristin Harber, Roxanne St. Claire, Christie Ridgway and Samantha Chase.Check out every book in the series!
Click here → http://bit.ly/7Bridesfor7Blackthornes
ENTER the Giveaway! — http://bit.ly/7BridesGiveaway
– – – – – – – – – – – – -About the Author:Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A former finalist for the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart Award and the National Readers Choice Award, Lynn lives in Alabama with her handsome former-military husband, two crazy cats, and one spoiled American Saddlebred horse. Lynn’s books have been called “exceptional and emotional,” “intense,” and “sizzling.” Lynn’s books have sold over 3 million copies worldwide.
Connect with Lynn!
Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/lynnrayeharris/