Ali here ~
Title: Never Never 3
Series: Never Never #3
Author: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Release Date: Sept 5, 2017
Genres: YA/NA Contemporary Romance
Blurb: New York Times bestselling authors Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher are back with the much-anticipated final installment in the Never Never novella series.
Together, Silas Nash and Charlize Wynwood must look deeper into the past to find out who they were and who they want to be. With time ticking down, the couple are in a race to find the answers they need before they lose everything.
Can they regain what they once had? And will it restore who they once were?
*****What I Loved About This Book*****
- The mystery!
- The writing styles and how they blended together seamlessly.
- The intensity of the feelings between Charlie and Silas.
- The narrators – I listened to the audiobook. And I have to say that Elizabeth Evans is my favorite audiobook narrator. Kevin Free didn’t do bad for his part either.
- The message tucked in ~ don’t let outside circumstances define you.
- The setting ~ New Orleans. I always like to read books set in my home state. And they did a great job of making me feel like I was right in the heart of the city.
- The side characters were well-developed. Well enough, that I’d love to see stories for them!
***What I Didn’t Like***
- Too short. I wanted more – both on the level of a little more depth and a lot more story. It was wrapped up so swiftly that it was almost anticlimactic.
- Spoiler alert! They don’t like crawfish!!! What??? That so unLouisianian of them! LOL!
- While I enjoyed getting a glimpse into the future of Silas and Charlie, I wanted a glimpse of the other side characters, too!
Overall, I enjoyed this short series full of love and mystery. I’d really love to see these two very talented authors and besties pair up again!
Have you read the Never Never series, or any of Hoover’s or Fisher’s other books? What did you think??? Have a recommendation for me? Besides this series, the only other Tarryn Fisher book I’ve read is Mud Vein. While I really like her style, I tend to prefer HEA’s….