Ali here ~
Title: Reign of Brayshaw
Series: Brayshaw High #3
Author: Meagan Brandy
Release Date: Oct 1, 2019
Genres: NA Romance/High School
Blurb: “Trust only those who earn it.”
A sentiment I follow without direction but holds more consequence than ever before.
One decision, five lives, three futures.
This is what’s at stake.
One night, one choice, four broken Brayshaws.
That is where we’re headed.
Unless I stop it.
I 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 to stop it.
I have to remind him of what he’s chosen to forget.
My town. My choice. 𝘔𝘺 ending.
This is the third book in the Brayshaw Series, and the conclusion of Maddoc and Raven’s story.
*****What I Loved About This Book*****
- Fast paced and rapidly addictive!
- Highly intense right from the start with a major bombshell dropped!
- Raven is such a fiercely loyal, strong, and independent character. I loved her strength in this book! This is definitely a girl power book!
- Captain! His character shines in this book ~ his loyalty, love, and intelligence! I can’t wait to get Cap & Royce’s books!!
- The tangled web! The way all the entangled pieces came together was just crazy!
- At one point in the book, I had a heart-stopping, full fledged freak out! It was one of those epic OMG moments that comes along once a blue moon in books. I mean, did that just happen?!?
- Quotes ~
“They want an obedient wife. They’re getting a defiant queen.”
***What I Didn’t Like***
- There were a couple scenes that I thought needed a little more information to make clear. But, I understood the mystery meant to be there, too.
- A few too many typos in the kindle copy.
- Maddoc lies down when he needed to stand up! I still loved him, though! And, you can understand the helplessness he’s feeling and the extreme jealously anyone in his position would be dealing with.
4.5 Stars! This is definitely my favorite of the series so far! This book wasn’t full of the things that bothered me in the past books. The overall theme was just better for any younger readers. It just had a better overall feel and message coming through. I absolutely can’t wait for Cap & Royce’s stories coming up!!
Have you read Reign of Brayshaw or any of Brandy’s other books? What did you think? Have a recommendation for me?