I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Dini over at Dinipandareads. Thanks so much, Dini! If you don’t already follow her blog, please go check it out! This isn’t my first nomination, but it is the first time that I think I have actually participated?? Time restraints kept me from doing the tags in the past. I’m so happy to be doing this one, though!!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Dini’s Questions ~
- What’s your favourite comfort genre?
Romance. Without a doubt romance is my absolute fave. However, I usually prefer it mixed with another genre: fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi, etc. Not that I don’t even enjoy your average contemporary romance.
2. What are three of your most anticipated releases for the rest of 2020 (June-December)?
I don’t have long to wait for this one, but it still seems too far away!
I feel like I have been waiting forever for this one!
I am hoping this last book of the trilogy will be awesome!!
3. What genre would you like to read more of?
Nonfiction. I had hoped to already step up my reading in this area, but with being such a mood reader with everything going on. Well, it hasn’t happened yet.
4. What’s a book you think everyone should read (or at least try reading)?
No, this book won’t suit EVERYONE, but it has such an amazing message!
5. What’s re-telling would you like to see more of? (i.e. Robin Hood? Beauty and the Beast?)
Yes, I know there are TONS of them, but I just can’t resist them! There are so many different twists you can take with the story, too.
6. If you were to receive an ARC in the mail tomorrow, what book would you like to receive?
The sequel to this one ~
7. If you could live anywhere in the world (outside of where you live) for one/two years, where would you live?
I have a thing for the wilderness.
8. What is your “ultimate goal” for your blog (if you have one!)?
Hmm. Good question. I’m pretty happy with where I’m at as a whole with the blog. I’m steadily growing and I would like to continue to do so. I do have some aspirations connected to the blog/books, but none that are specifically linked to the blog: start booktubing, open a used book store, etc. Nothing major, right? LOL! Oh, and I want to make the move off of wordpress.com.
9. If you could pick someone to write and perform a song about an important moment in your life, who would you choose?
She already has tons of experience writing about her own life, right?
10. If you could make your own “found family” group, which characters would you include (let’s say up to five characters)?
I’ll make things easy on myself by choosing 3 from this book ~ Manon, Lysandra, and Fenrys. Their loyalty mixed with their mad skills!
Hawthorne. Okay, so maybe I have a thing for people that ride dragons. Now who for my fifth member???
Okame. He’s good with a bow & arrow and would make for some great entertainment!
11. Spill the tea — what extremely hyped book do you think is entirely overrated?
So, please don’t start hating on me. I did enjoy this book, but I just didn’t love it like so many people do. I think if there would have been at least a bit more chemistry for a potential romance in it that it would have suited me more. I can’t really say it’s overrated, though, only that it wasn’t my favorite.
Give 11 random facts about yourself ~
This will not be easy….
1. While I’ve been to almost every state from central U.S. to the east coast, I haven’t been west of Texas.
2. I’ve only visited countries in North America.
3. I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
4. I hate big cities with lots of people. It makes me feel claustrophobic.
5. I’m not a big people person. I talk to a lot of you bloggers more than I talk to most of the people in my life.
6. I hate drama and will avoid it at all costs.
7. I live on over 20 acres of land in the woods with a pond. I’m country!
8. I love the mountains and snow. They are the only thing that I miss living here in Louisiana.
9. I have never dyed my hair.
10. I have never been a dog person, but a black lab showed up on my door, and she now owns my heart.
11. My flowers make me happy!
Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination ~
I nominate ALL of you! LOL! Really, anyone that would like to participate. If you want, let me know, and I’ll add you here!
Give these blogs 11 questions to answer ~
- What is the first book that made you realize you loved to read?
- Besides reading, what do you enjoy spending time on?
- Outdoors or indoors?
- Favorite place you’ve visited?
- Favorite book from a genre you don’t usually read?
- A character that reminds you of yourself?
- Which character inspired you and how?
- Do you prefer libraries or book stores? Own or borrow?
- Do you have a favorite place to read?
- Do you have a person that turned you on to reading/ inspired your love of books?
- Is there a blogger that has been special to you in some way? Maybe they turned you on to a new genre? Inspired you to blog? Or you just love chatting books with them?