Thanks so much to Dini at Dinipandareads for the nomination!! Be sure to go check out Dini’s blog if you aren’t already!! She is super awesome!!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. The award was created by Okoto!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List these rules!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Also, a huge thanks to Okoto from Okoto Enigma’s Blog for creating this award to bring light to wonderful bloggers!
3 Things About Myself
I am 42 years old. Dini mentioned her age and said she was always curious about the ages of the other bloggers she often chats with. And I have never been one to shy away from sharing my age. I, too, have wondered from time to time about the general age of those I’m communicating with. I love chatting books with people of all ages, but sometimes when it isn’t apparent, I get curious about whether I’m talking to a high schooler or someone’s grandma…not that there aren’t a million other options. LOL!
I love music! I have one of the most varied tastes when it comes to music. I listen to so many different genres and from so many different time periods. And I like to listen to my music loudly. That may be a product of so many 80s rock concerts???
I have never broken a bone. Some people seem so surprised by this, especially knowing all of the things I’ve done – everything from racing cars to hide-and-seek in the dark on 4-wheelers.
Dini’s Questions for Me
If you were forced to choose, would you eat only sweet or only savoury foods for the rest of your life? 😈
Ha! That little devil is fitting!! This question is cruel!!!! Ugh! Okay, I think I’d have to go with savoury.
What type of content tends to inspire you and your blog content (or your instagram)?
I think what inspires me the most is when someone is super passionate in a happy, positive way about something bookish. Those posts are the ones I find inspiring and want to read more of!
If you could gift a person of your choice a book that holds a lot of meaning to you, which person would you give this book to and what book would it be?
Great question! I don’t have any at the moment because whenever I have this sort of thought, I go ahead and gift the book. So instead, I’ll share the last book I remember gifting that fits here.
I found a copy with a much cuter cover and gifted it to one of my best friends daughters who was just coming into a love of reading and hadn’t yet experienced Jane Austen.
You wake up one morning to find yourself in the world of the last book you read. Where are you and would you survive the day?
Ha!! At the time of writing this, this was my last book ~
It would be really hard to say if I would survive this dystopian world full of people with super powers. I obviously have no super powers, but I am stubborn, driven, and have good leadership skills when necessary. Oh, and my survival skills are decent. I wouldn’t write myself off. LOL!
(partly inspired by Mani’s last question!) What fictional creature/animal would you like to have as a pet/animal friend?
Abraxos from the Throne of Glass series is the first creature that comes to mind. The loyalty Abraxos displays is just like my dogs, and well, it would be cool to fly!
All of you!! Any one that wants to answer my questions is invited. Let me know you did, and I’ll tag you in this post.
My Questions ~
1. What upcoming release are you most excited about?
2. Is there a book that changed your mind about something?
3. Is there a book that you wish you’d have read as a teen, or if you are a teen, is there a book that has particularly helped you in some way as a teen?
4. Do you tend to only visit book bloggers that read the same sort of books as you, and/or share the same opinions, or do like to visit all sorts of book bloggers?
5. Is there a book that inspired a lifestyle change for you?