I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award this go around by Sanah @ Stories & Stardust. If you don’t already follow Stories & Stardust, please go check out Sanah’s blog!!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What is one book that you would recommend to anyone?
I would have to go with The Bronze Horseman because I feel like it would satisfy a variety of people. It’s historical fiction with a romance and full of suspense and horror, too!
2. What is a series whose next book you are eagerly awaiting?
I’m anxiously awaiting each of these!
3. Is there any author that you have read all of their published works?
There are technically a couple things published by her that I haven’t read yet, but I have read every major book in her 3 series along with all of the novellas (I think) for the Throne of Glass series.
4. What is your favorite setting in a book that you’ve read?
I don’t have a particular one that stands out, but I love the whole snowed in in the mountains and woods vibe.
5. How long does it usually take you to finish reading a book?
If it’s an averaged sized book, and I’m addicted, then I could finish it in one night, but usually I break it into 2 nights. But, sometimes books are long or just slow paced and it could take me longer.
6. Do you prefer to binge read series or read the installments as they are published?
I only prefer to binge read if a book series is just absolutely amazing, and I feel like I’m gonna die if I can’t get my hands on the next book ASAP. But, it’s rare that a series affects me that way.
7. Which fictional book character would you like to spend a day with? (in our world or theirs!)
Fun question! I feel like I’d have to go with Elizabeth Bennet on this one because I feel like I could so relate to her. And of course, I’d want to spend the day in her time!
8. In your opinion, who is the best book villain (from what you have read)?
Jacks!!! – who kind of is, but kind of isn’t, a villain. I LOVED him!!
9. Do you annotate your books?
I tend to keep my notes in a notes app on my phone and then delete them once I write a review.
10. Ebook, audiobook, or physical copy?
All of them!
11. Best book to take on a road trip/any vacation?
I really don’t think you can go wrong with this one!
I Nominate ~
All of you! Feel free to answer these same questions, just be sure to tag me if you do!!