Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I got a bit of gardening done over the weekend. And we got some tilling done. And best, I managed to work through the weekend without retriggering the migraine that just wouldn’t seem to go away. We’re having some gloomy weather right now, but I’ll just some pics posted of our progress after I get some more sunshine.
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date. Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels or anything in those genres – join them.
WHAT I READ
- I recommend I Temporarily Do if you enjoy friends to lovers and marriage of convenience.
- Mister McHottie is a good pick if you enjoy hilarious banter in a hate to love couple.
- Heired Lines was your typical royalty romance. Cliche but cute. Note: He’s titled, but not holding a position like prince or king.
- Opposites Attract was exactly as the title suggests, but it did take me a bit to warm up to the female lead.
- Falling For Your Best Friend was cute, and I enjoyed it. However, I’d say the title is misleading because he’s only her friend in the pursuit of something more. So, that’s not really my definition of friends to lovers.
WHAT I’M READING NOW
Repeat has most of my attention at the moment, but it’s super short. That says a lot, though, that it’s so short but has so fully grasped my attention.
WHAT I’M READING NEXT
(Or More Appropriately: Things on my TBR)
These are all possibilities, but who knows.
How’s your Monday going???