Another month has come and gone and we’re over halfway through the next, but better late than never. Let’s see how my month went.
Some October highlights and lowlights ~
- Went camping at Lake Claiborne State Park
- Got to go hiking while camping!
- Enjoyed some birding and added some new birds to my tracker
- Finished the Death Note series (SPOILER: I enjoyed it more before L was taken out)
- Discovered my mom was suffering from pulmonary embolisms
- Watched a football game at Louisiana Tech
- Did my first buddy read with Julie @ One Book More
- Watched some movies: Hocus Pocus 2, Top Gun Maverick, Dracula Untold, and The School for Good and Evil
- Enjoyed a new-to-me restaurant – Sundown Tavern in Ruston, LA
Books I Read
5 STAR READS
4.5 STAR READS
4 STAR READS
It was a slow reading month for me, but I was completely okay with that. I only read 15 books, but they were all at least 4 stars. I got to spend a lot of time outdoors, and it was finally cool enough to enjoy it.
Favorite Book of the Month
I had such a great time bingeing this series with Julie. I was completely addicted, and this was my favorite book in the trilogy.
Goals & Challenges
- Read 10 Nonfiction books ~ 2
- Read 10 Mystery/Thriller books ~ COMPLETE
- Complete 10 Series Already Started ~ 7
- Read 10 History/Historical Fiction books ~ COMPLETE
- Make Progress on 10 Series I’ve Already Started ~ COMPLETE
- Read 10 Classics ~ COMPLETE
- Try 10 New Authors ~ COMPLETE
- Read 10 ARCs ~ 5
- Read 10 Books Published in 2022 ~ COMPLETE
Goodreads 100 Books: Read 234 COMPLETE
Popsugar Reading Challenge ~
I’m still slowly making progress.
Beat the Backlist Bingo
I still have one more prompt to fulfill.
A to Z Reading Challenge ~
I still have Y and Z that need to be filled.
That’s it for my October Wrap-Up.
I hope November is treating you well!