Another month has come and gone and it’s Christmastime, my absolute favorite time of year.
Some November highlights and lowlights ~
- Enjoyed hosting Thanksgiving at our house for friends and family
- Hiking and birding with my oldest son twice
- Went and watched Wakanda Forever with my mom
- Helped host some Video Music Awards at my church
- Had a game night with friends
- Lost two family members – my husband’s uncle, and his aunt’s father
- Got a new water heater
- Had a week’s staycation with the hubs
- Made a bunch of new recipes to help bring down the hub’s cholesterol
Books I Read
5 STAR READS
4.5 STAR READS
4 STAR READS
3.5 STAR READS
Favorite Book of the Month
I so thoroughly enjoyed this book! Looking back over my star ratings for the month, the only thing I think I’d change is that I’d bump up The American Roommate Experiment to 4.5 stars. I didn’t read a ton in November, but I definitely enjoyed the books I picked up.
Goals & Challenges
- Read 10 Nonfiction books ~ 2
- Read 10 Mystery/Thriller books ~ COMPLETE
- Complete 10 Series Already Started ~ 7
- Read 10 History/Historical Fiction books ~ COMPLETE
- Make Progress on 10 Series I’ve Already Started ~ COMPLETE
- Read 10 Classics ~ COMPLETE
- Try 10 New Authors ~ COMPLETE
- Read 10 ARCs ~ 6
- Read 10 Books Published in 2022 ~ COMPLETE
Goodreads 100 Books: Read 234 COMPLETE
Popsugar Reading Challenge ~
Beat the Backlist Bingo
I still have one more prompt to fulfill.
A to Z Reading Challenge ~
I still have Y and Z that need to be filled.
That’s it for my November Wrap-Up. I didn’t make any reading plans for December. I know I’ll be soaking in some holiday romances, but no pressure because I just want to enjoy the holidays without feeling any stress. Wishing you all a fabulous December!!