2020 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
You can check out all the deets HERE. I’m going for the A-List Series Finisher! You only have to finish 9 series to complete this one, and they have to be series you started before this year.
While we’re pretty lax about how you wish to set up this challenge for yourself, we do have a few guidelines to follow.
- The challenge will run from January 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020. Books must be read during this time frame to count. Sign up is open from now until December 1st, 2020, so you may join even just for the last month of the year.
- Series can be already completed as well as still ongoing. For ongoing series, the goal is to catch up to the most recent book published by the end of 2020.
- We don’t care if you have only 1 book or 10 books to read in order to finish your series, as long as you’ve started the series before 2020 (ie read at least one book in the series), it counts. Re-reads are not required.
- Any format and length of book counts – print, ebook, audio, ARC, etc.
- Series can be any length (even if it’s just a Duet).
- Crossovers from other challenges are totally acceptable!
- Reviews are not required, but highly encouraged.
Series I Made Progress On
Elements by Brittainy C. Cherry
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Dark Elements by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Ravenels by Lisa Kleypas
The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
Fallen Crest High by Tijan
Lark Cove by Devney Perry
Gods of Vegas by Sienna Snow
All Saints High by L.J. Shen
Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
Series I Got Caught Up On
Cursebreakers by Brigid Kemmerer (no more 2020 releases)
The Harbinger by Jennifer L Armentrout (no more 2020 releases)
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (no more 2020 releases)
Series I Completed
Red Winter by Annette Marie
Bright Side by Kim Holden
The Underdogs by Kate Stewart
The Rain Trilogy by BB Easton
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Unexpected Love by Lora Richardson
The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
The Daevabad Trilogy by S. A. Chakraborty
The Blood of Stars by Elizabeth Lim
The Illuminae Files by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
I’ve made progress on 10 series, got caught up on 3, and have completed 10 series. Goal complete!!!
And now I’m going to share a list of series that I started this year and see how I’m doing on them – just for fun because these don’t count towards the challenge
Series I’ve Made Progress On
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
Empire of Lies by Whitney G.
The Folk of the Air by Holly Black
Grip by Kennedy Ryan
The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler
Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
Glass and Steele by C.J. Archer
The Traitor’s Cirles by Erin Beaty
Bone Grace by Kathryn Purdie
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
Fake It Till You Make It by Kenzie Reed
Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward
Series I’ve Caught Up On
The Last Hours by Cassandra Clare
Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas
The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
I haven’t completed any of the new series I’ve started this year. I see that I’ve only completed 10 series, and I’ve started 16 new ones. I obviously need to put a little bit more attention into finishing some that I’ve already started. LOL!
Other Series I Need to Finish
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Taking Shots by Cindi Madsen
Stage Dive by Kylie Scott
White Monarch by Jessica Hawkins
Winston Brothers by Penny Reid
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Legend by Marie Lu
Hot and Hammered by Tessa Bailey
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Marvelous Munroes by Regina Scott
Deadly Virtues by Tillie Cole
Return to Me by Corinne Michaels
True North by Sarina Bowen
Off-Campus by Elle Kennedy
Texting by Teagan Hunter
Do you tend to start more series than you actually finish, or do you prefer to finish your series before starting new ones?