To request a review, please shoot me an email ~ email@example.com In the “subject” of your email, please put your name, the name of your book, and the word “request”. This will help me to differentiate between what is spam and what is not. I will need you to include the following in your email:
3. Deadline – this is huge as I’m usually booked up well in advance
4. Format – I am currently only accepting physical copies.
4. # of pages / word count
5. Release Date
6. Links – buy links, goodreads, amazon, or whatever links you’d like to include
7. Would you like to have a guest post or giveaway with the review?
8. Cover & author photos (along with author bio)
I’m a romance gal, but I enjoy many other genres. I don’t want any horror or erotic novels.
I always give honest reviews. Period. If I absolutely LOVE a book, I will still try to point out something that would have improved it for me. And vice versa, if I really don’t care for a book, I will still try to point out what I liked about it. I always try to be respectful. I don’t believe in book bashing or author bashing.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!!
ATTENTION: Because of the overwhelming amount of requests I’ve been getting, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond to all emails. I am literally getting over a thousand emails a day, and it’s just not feasible. I try to tackle the requests from those I already work with first, and I’ll add in others as time allows. Please know that I mean NO disrespect if I do not get back to you.